WHAT IS PESTICIDE FREE CERTIFICATION?
- OCA Pesticide Free will certify that the final product has zero residual pesticides.
- Pesticide Free certification does not mean that no pesticides were used during the course of cultivating your cannabis product.
- There are different levels of certification – gold, silver and bronze – to reflect best practices and methodologies.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Because OCA’s standard is more stringent than the State of Colorado, you can rest easy knowing your cultivation facility is in compliance with official regulation.
- You can promote your product as certified Pesticide Free, which is in demand by consumers and a title only few can claim.
WHO IS THE CERTIFICATION FOR?
- Applying for and receiving the Pesticide Free certification is an entirely voluntary decision made by cannabis businesses.
For more information or to begin the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.